Core wallet for Solaris Platform
Solaris core is a full node wallet which allows you to send and receive XLR coins.
It downloads the Solaris blockchain and
allows you to Stake Solaris with any amount you may have. Staking validates transactions and writes blocks to the
blockchain while getting rewarded for each block you mine.
Staking Solaris enables you to link your staking addresses with a Txbit
account and receive 50% of the Net Transaction Fees from the exchange.
- • An easy to understand and modern interface for all XLR transactions.
- • Downloads and validates the full Solaris blockchain, strengthening security and
- • Allows to stake XLR coins and get rewarded for it.
- • Supports Cold Staking, allowing you to delegate the staking to a different wallet
that cannot transfer your funds. No need to run the wallet on your
personal computer to get rewards!
- • Uses a Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) architecture, allowing you to easily
recover or migrate the wallet to other Solaris wallet implementations.
Download the old Solaris wallet on the XEVAN network. This network has been
depreciated and no longer in active use or traded anywhere. After the swap period is finished for the new network, these wallets will get removed.